Saturday 26 June 2010

Shopping Over, Cold On It's Way Out!

This last few weeks has been an arse! My budget for the stuff I need to make this trip work has gone up and my income has dropped a little due to the untimely release of iPhone 4. On top of this, some learned being decided to give me a chest infection, two colds and a broken toe. All this three weeks before I'm due to cycle a thousand miles! Cheers, freak!

Anyway, I've got everything I need now to make the event possible. I've had to ditch the idea of buying a new cycle computer (Garmin Edge 705) as I've run out of funds. Hopefully, a combination of preparation, my iPhone maps, my Garmin 305 and a good sense of direction will see me through.

The list of equipment I am taking with me can be view by clicking the 'Equipment' page on the top right hand page menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment