So bored and frustrated!!! Aaaaaaaggghhhh!!!! I could smack someone, and believe me, I have a list! My chest infection is getting no better and my coughing fits are horrible, especially on a night. The time away from training is dragging and now that the weather is getting nice again it just makes waiting even worse. The doctor said to give it three or four more days but if I feel better soon I'm going to have a test run on Friday or Saturday.
The good news is that I now have all the funding I need to complete the LEJOG. A very generous donation from the guys at www.green-bros.com on top of other support and savings means I can now get the final bits and pieces I need to set a date for the event. The only thing I need to do now is get at least two or three weeks intensive training in so that I can get up to full fitness.
My thoughts at the moment are to go towards the end of June, or failing that, the end of July. It still depends on cash flow and weather conditions. Stay tuned!