Monday 8 March 2010

Thank You!

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me with messages of support since my story was in the Yorkshire Post last week. I didn't manage to see the article but apparently it was quite good. If anybody has a copy of the paper (Thursday 4th March), I'd love to see it.
Some people have asked if I would be interested in taking part in a group ride or maybe joining me for one way of the ride between Leeds & Liverpool. I haven't thought about it much but if you are confident that you can complete the challenge I would be interested in hearing from you. I still haven't decided on a date for this year's challenge but it will probably be in late June or July, maybe August, depending on the weather.
Now that the weather is very slowly warming up again I'm hoping to start outdoor training soon. The gym bike is OK but I always prefer to use my own bike to train.
Thanks again for the support guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment